The Riskified API is organized around REST and exposes endpoints for HTTP requests. The API is designed to have predictable, resource-oriented URLs and uses standard HTTP response codes to indicate the outcome of operations.
This is Riskified's API reference version 2.0.0. See most recent changes here.
Find integration documentation here:
- Getting Started: Basic information about sending and receiving data with Riskfiied
- Use Cases: Understanding our product suite and the endpoints that comprise them
- Models: Detailed breakdown of the data models to be sent to Riskified
- Timeline: A general timeline of our integration process
- Software Development Kits: Resources to help technically integrate our code with your own stack
- Platforms: Integration guides for our platforms that Riskified provides support for
- Beacon: Information regarding the client-side code to be implemented